Cutest Blog Layout

Friday, July 10, 2015

It's My Sister's Birthday - But I Was The One Who Received the Gift


I have had such a fun time this week gathering old photos in celebration of my one and only sister as she turn 40 today!

Mindy is the most fun and spontaneous friend that I know, even now.  She is an amazing mother and you are lucky if you call her friend - she will be loyal no matter what!

Based on the condition of her bedroom while we grew up, I couldn't have known that Mindy would welcome us all into her home with grace and skill or that she would be such a queen of the kitchen!

My little sister became a mother before me and she is the best!  From her I have learned not to sweat the small stuff and so many ways to love her family well.

We have so many shared experiences and yet travel very different journeys, but I'm so grateful for the best gift my parents ever gave me - a sister!















No comments:

Post a Comment