Cutest Blog Layout

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013-2014



The past year has been one of the most significant years of my life so far and it is the touchstone year for next season of my life.  My husband just thanked me for the best year of his life.  I have a husband...a dear one who communicates his love to me each day in ways I fully understand and feel.  We are so blessed.

I wonder what life will look like this year?  With so much change last year, I anticipate and hope for a year of settling and stability.  I hope for more of what we have with deepening relationships, strengthening bonds, greater knowledge and love for the Lord.  I will turn forty years old this year and it feels like the start of a new decade.

Our holiday season was a sweet time and family feelings were real and true.  Now begins the season of winter, challenging schedules, continual commitment to one another and the daily tasks necessary for family life and growth.  Raising children, teenagers and nurturing a young marriage are demanding tasks.  They are worth doing and investing ourselves into doing it all well.  I'm gearing up for the task!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you, to be closing such a wonderful year. You guys are one cute couple! Best wishes in 2014!

    ReplyDelete