Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, July 9, 2012

Moody Monday - Delight!


This Monday is starting with a full agenda.  Our school year starts four weeks from today, so I'm reviewing our summer bucket list and making plans for lots of fun.  Yesterday is when I was actually feeling rather glum and moody.  But after church and lunch at home, we headed out for afternoon fun.  The children were so relaxed and carefree!  I just loved watching them enjoy their time in the pool and on an old fashioned playground.  Isn't it interesting how the heat wave doesn't seem to phase them a bit?  The boys had such flushed and pink cheeks and my daughter had to be fished out of the pool. 

Seeing their pure enjoyment gave me so much pleasure.  It helped to straighten my perspective to see that they are keeping their carefree spirit and can enjoy each other so much.  I love them so dearly.  We finished the day with cheeseburgers and milkshakes at home.  It was just plain fun all around. 

The weather will be slightly cooler this week and so I plan to spend some time at the parks and on bikes.  I still haven't found one for me, but that is something I would like to do.  I'm checking Craigslist often.  Where do you find good second-hand deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment