Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, April 23, 2012

Moody Monday

It certainly feels like a Monday and even though I thought I caught up on rest this weekend, I still ignored my alarm and overslept a bit this morning ... even giving the children an extra 10 minutes.  We made it to school on time.  I'm not thrilled about this cold snap that snuck up on me, but I'm savoring my morning java just a bit more. 

Saturday morning, I wasn't unhappy that I had a chance to linger in bed a bit longer.  I'm still adjusting to the new parenting schedule, but it worked well for me this weekend.  I told Mr. Wonderful that I still miss our Sunday afternoons.  Instead of leisurely couple time, we braved a meal with all our combined crew - table for seven anyone? 

Tomorrow I'll share my Top Ten Worst Single Mom Moments and I hope you can share, too!  Later this week I've got another give-away.  How was your weekend?  What are you facing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment