Cutest Blog Layout

Monday, December 19, 2011

Moody Monday

I can't complain too much this week because things feel generally great.  We've had a last minute change of plans, but I've got enough room in our schedule to work around it.  School is on break for the holiday and it was delightful to not have the morning rush-around getting three children dressed, fed, teeth brushed and out the door with all the appropriate gear for the day.  Seriously, wonderful!  I'm *almost* done with my Santa shopping and have had fun with some surprise gifts received and given. 

2 comments:

  1. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you inspire me with your grace and strength. I've passed the Liebster Award to you: http://www.womworkingmom.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award-and-possibly-what-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do find out it's a surprise

    ReplyDelete