Cutest Blog Layout

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cool Aunt Missy


I am incredibly blessed to have three amazing nieces who are beginning school next week.  I was an aunt before I was a mother and it has always been my goal to be "Cool Aunt Missy."  I've lived up to that in varying degrees of reality, but still make the effort.  

This year, Dayspring offered to let me review their Back to School line.  It is very cute and quite modern while still offering all the function needed by students.  My only daughter is just in kindergarten and so I'm sending the binders and folders to my dear nieces, since they were not on our supply list.  I hope that I earn more 'cool' points for this one!

Please note, Dayspring has a 25% off sale happening right now.  They have so many charming items that I have to be cautious about overspending.  There is so much that I would love to have. 
"I Know Where Love Comes From" line of school related products.

Are you done with your back to school shopping?  Do you try to encourage your student throughout the days and remind them of their spiritual heritage?  Do share!  There are great options for boys, too.

Note: I was not compensated but was given these products for review by Dayspring.  The opinions are fully my own and I really do love the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment